10 September 2009

Prague..My Last Tour

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the lack of recent update--things here have been a little crazy lately.
As you know, last weekend I went to Prague (determined to give the city a second
chance).  After 7 hours on a train we finally arrived in Prague.  I trekked around the 
square, ate at Bohemia Bagel (my fav little sandwich place ever).  That night we
decided to participate in a cultural experience unique to Prague--the locals call it--
I believe a "bar crawl".  I'm not totally sure what that translates to, as it is, of course
in Czech.  
On our way to destination five, the city got me again.  This time not as a taxi driver,
but as a cobble stone road.  Next thing I know, I am down and seeing stars (different
from those I had seen earlier from the absinth).  My ankle zigged as I zagged.  I then
crawled home from the crawl and rested and iced my ankle (which is grapefruit esque).
I was totally out of commission Sunday and hobbled my way from train to train on Monday.
Currently I have a noticeable limp on my way to work each day (but getting better all the
time!!).  
Fool me once Prague shame on you.  Fool me twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment