29 August 2009

My house is older than my country

Hi all! I moved into the historic Pastorius Haus and i love it already-
pictures to come soon. The house was first built in the late 1600s
(like shakespeares era). Last night was the volksfest here in my new
home town and the girls and i got to meet our new neighbors-who
already knew we were the 7 americans new to town-apparently small town
gossip transcends cultures. The beer here is fabulous and the locals
are even better. We had quite a few german and english conversations
that seemed more fluent after each cheers(prost!).
side note- i just bought my eurorail pass! So more to come from my
end from: swiss, hungary, france, and austria! Cant wait.
Sorry for the super short entry. I have many more details for the
future- but i typed this up from my ipod so i am keeping it short
(haha felder my ipod is worki g while all the computers are struggling)
More to come!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment