02 May 2009

piss elegance

I only have two finals and a paper between me and my degrees =) 
I've been balancing my studying with last minute catching-up with everyone.  Thursday I was able to meet up with my English friends at our martini bar and then went over to the lobdell's appartment for one last round of Taboo with my fellow RAs.  Yesterday Brieeves and I went and grabbed a "quick" coffee with Dr. Gaies (though that "quick" turned into a lovely three hour chat).  Then Brieeves and I took the Swan out to dinner--so much fun!  And...I got to meet Crispin :)--who is just the sweetest dog.  I am really going to miss having classes with him and pestering him during office hours.  We went to Galleria de Paco and just had a wonderful time.  The painting and decor was really amazing--it was all done with spray paint!  Check the link...   
More soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment