13 May 2009

Touring STL

Back home in STL getting ready for my trip to NYC on Friday =D  
Almost unpacked, only to repack again soon.
Spent today hanging out with Mommie dearest and Boomer and ended up going to Ted Drewes for the first time in quite awhile--Boomer was just so excited to have a car ride (and a mini cone)--I love having a dog again.  

Currently job hunting.  So far: Babies R Us, Panera, Blockbuster, KMart and a little cafe near my house called First Watch.  To work at Panera you have to fill out a huge application online.  230 or so questions that all read along the lines of "Is it permissible for an employee to steal if they have seen the manager stealing?"  Ugh.  We'll see how that ends up going for the summer.  Luckily I have some hours working kennels to keep my sanity this summer.

Had an interesting phone call today...looks like there may be some more destinations to come in the near future...more when it is finalized.  

No comments:

Post a Comment